KVAR ENERGY OPTIMIZER

MADE IN THE USA

Make Sure You Are Buying An Authentic KVAR Power Factor Optimization Device.
Residential: Save 6% to 15% on your Electric Bills
Commercial applications can save as much as 25%

Residential PU 1200 shown below.



Kvar Energy Device
ul approved

Benefits of the KVAR Optimizer PU 1200 (200amp) Include

  • Lowers electric bills up to 20%!
  • Reduces electricity required by inductive loads (motors)
  • Enhances capacity of existing electrical system!
  • Eliminates harmful power surges!
  • Protects appliances and sensitive electronic equipment.
  • Reduces harmful effects caused by electrical noise!
  • Power Factor Optimization!
  • Increases the life of appliances

(FREE SHIPPING) in USA & Canada
100% SURGE PROTECTION:
Click Here for other products

KVAR Energy Savings Devices provide surge protection for: Electrical Storms, Lightning, Activity and Power Utility Spikes. Surge suppression-2000 joules, withstands surges to 480 VAC, 220 volt AC application, Six way electrical Protection.

What is Power Factor Optimization:

Power factor optimization is the improvement of lagging power factor.
An example of this would be if your power factor is 0.65; you would want to increase
this number as close to .999 as possible. 1.0 is perfect power factor however, you do
not want to exceed this or you enter into a leading power factor, therefore resulting in
an increase instead of a decrease in electrical usage.

What is Power Factor:

Power factor is the percentage of electricity that’s delivered to your home or business and used effectively, compared with what is wasted. For example, a 1.0 power factor means that all the electricity that’s being delivered to your home is being used effectively for its purpose. However, most homes in America today have less than a .76 power factor. This means that approximately 76% of the electricity that is coming through your meter at your home or business that you are paying for is being used effectively; the other 24% that you are still paying for is being wasted by the inductive loads. So if your building has a low power factor, the utility has to deliver more electricity to be able to allow you to do the same work. However, the KVAR ENERGY CONTROLLER increases that Power Factor above a .96 in most cases

More Power Factor articles you might be interested in:
Wikipedia// All About Circuits// Power Factor By: Ward Jewell



 

Organic Cedar Oil Insect Control